We are recognized as a global soccer coaching program inspired by the teachings of Wiel Coerver and created in 1984 by Alfred Galustian and Chelsea great, Charlie Cooke.
It is a soccer skills teaching method suited for all ages and especially for players aged 4-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers. A Method that focuses on Individual skills development and small group play.
In the late 1970s, Dutch European Championship winning coach Wiel Coerver led a revolution in soccer coaching. He was dissatisfied with the lack of individual skills and emphasis on defensive play in the professional game; an emphasis that many thought, was stifling the more exciting, attacking style of play necessary to score goals and attract fans. Up to that point, little attention had been given to individual skill development, because no one knew quite how to teach these skills. It was also, then, widely assumed that the great players of the game were innately gifted far beyond the capabilities of the average player. Coerver’s early focus was on teaching ball mastery and 1 v 1 skills by encouraging players to emulate the “moves” of soccer’s all-time greats, such as Sir Stanley Matthews, Cryuff, Beckenbauer and Pele.
• Develop skilled, confident and creative players
• Make the game fun to practice and play
• Teach good sportsmanship and respect for all
• Value winning but not more than character and performance• Provide a safe & educational experience
• 1.65 million kids and coaches have attended Coerver® Coaching programs
• Coerver® Coaching in 44 countries
• 13 videos, DVD's and books in 12 languages
• 9 TV series in 8 languages
• adidas® partner for 26 years
• Improve your skills, whatever your position or ability
• Learn how to use the skill of the world's greatest players• Become quicker with and without the ball
• Enjoy your soccer more regardless of ability
• You learn the secrets to effective skills coaching
• You have more idea & drills for your sessions
• You learn how to create fun and challenging sessions for your whole season
• You get solutions to most coaching problems